Dew Disinfect, is an eco-friendly, naturally kinder, super effective and safe disinfectant that kills Germs 30 Times Faster than normal household Chemicals and bleach.

Utilising electrolysed water, Dew Disinfect is hypoallergenic and 99.995% effective at killing bacteria, such as the Flu, Listeria, Legionella, E.coli, Staphylococcus, Norovirus, and much, much more.


Safe to use around family and pets, and no need for rubber gloves!


How to use

Kitchen Worktops: Spray and leave for 1 minute, then wipe down or leave to dry.

Sinks & Drains: Direct down waste pipe to keep germ free.

Toilets: Direct around the bowl last thing at night for a germ free toilet. Antiseptic: For antibacterial skin cleansing, simply spray directly on the skin and allow to dry naturally.


Storage and safety

Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place. Protect from direct sunlight. Best used within 6 months of opening.

For external use only, do not consume.

Keep out of reach of children. If product gets into eyes, wash thoroughly with water. If irritation occurs, get medical advice/attention. Use biocides safely.


Ingredients: < 99.84% water, < 0.134% salt,< 0.026% F.A.C. Active Ingredient Hypochlorous Acid.


Hypochlorous Acid is the substance our bodies produce to fight infection, so its germ killing properties are well known and understood and since our own bodies produce it naturally. It's the active ingredient in Dew Disinfect, Hand Sanitiser and Air and it has been proven to help kill 99.995% effective at killing bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores.

Dew Disinfect