With its distinct aroma and countless applications, Lavender has become one of the most popular essential oils. Anciently, the Romans and Egyptians would use Lavender for bathing. Since that time, many have discovered the myriad of other benefits it holds. Lavender is widely used in cosmetics and perfumes for its ability to promote healthy, clean skin. Additionally, its calming properties are often used to relax the body and improve mood. Its versatile benefits make Lavender an oil to have on-hand everywhere you go.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to encourage calm and relaxing feelings.
- Apply one drop to your beauty routine to promote healthy skin.
- Add to bath water to soak away your worries or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows or bedding to promote relaxation.
Directions For Use
For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil. For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas
- May promote healthy skin.
- Revered and used frequently by ancient cultures, continues to grow in popularity today for its cosmetic uses.
- Along with its recognisable aroma and unique applications, Lavender is widely used to promote calm and relaxed feelings.
Aromatic Description - Powdery, floral, light
Collection Method - Steam Distillation
Plant Part - Flower
Main Constituents - Linalool, linalyl acetate